Considering HR outsourcing companies for small business is an inevitable practice when there is a strictly decided budget and genuine pursuit of high-quality work and loyal clientele. Developing a solid human resource infrastructure within the company does take time, money, energy, and all the resources known to be implemented for business growth.
Sometimes the business-to-thrive has no such luxury. Yet, all the creators comprehend the significance of having the right people performing their tasks. Therefore, outsourced HR services for small businesses sounds like a decent plan to mind. Let’s have a closer look at what the concept covers.
The Role of Small Business HR Outsourcing
It’s been mentioned above that HR services contribute to the success vector big-time. It is essential to employ personnel specialists, who own the system that allows them to appoint the exact professional or group of professionals to complete the tasks or certain bulks of tasks ( depending on the requirements). It is virtually impossible to have such a department developed from scratch, especially when we talk about start-ups.
Relying on word of mouth may help sometimes, but when there is a clearly-defined determination to serve and provide value, real pros must come to the mission. It does not mean that employing outsourced HR for startups, for example, will cost close to nothing. Yet it will still save huge financial aspects and help to avoid hiring mistakes.
The significance of the role of talent acquisition specialists can be proven by the fact that according to financeonline.com the global HR market is expected to be a $38.17 billion industry by 2027 ( based on a recent HR software market analysis). HR software growth demonstrates the expansion of needs in the HR market. With that being said, outsourced HR for small businesses spares the owners from bothering with the tech HR part. Hiring a dedicated team of professionals offering HR outsourcing for small companies means that the one already gets access to the tech novelties for the best candidates vetting.
Crowdstaffing mentions Glassdoor’s report about 72 percent of CEOs’ concerns about finding top talents, knowing that neglecting positive candidate experiences might decrease hire quality by 70%. This is one of the troubles that might be totally prevented when following a strong talent acquisition strategy. Usually, small businesses may not be ready to have that. That’s why small business outsourced HR services will play an important role to anchor great specialists for the job.
Major Functions of HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses
Here are some functions that assure the significance of HR in the growing company by leaning towards an outsourced HR for small business.
- Administering of the employees. Small business HR outsourcing companies deal with quite an amount of critical paperwork that has to be done in terms of maintaining all legal aspects. The outsourced HR department covers all administering of fulfilling tasks that are connected with every employee.
- Perks, Compensation and Benefits. When the employees are rewarded well and regularly it reduces turnover and enhances motivation alongside productivity. Outsourcing HR for small businesses enables the company to spare the pressure of monitoring whether all the promised compensation together with the benefits are paid in accordance with the сontract. Also, the HR department is there to mind all the сompensation reviews based on the administration’s assessment.
- Talent acquisition. By employing HR outsourcing services, small business makes sure to get brilliant specialists for the job, since HR companies have access to proven pools of talents, knowing how to track the best ones and bring them to the job.
- Professional growth monitoring. HR outsourcing companies for small businesses are not only responsible for finding people to perform the professional assignments and making sure they are paid well, but also the HR specialists are obliged to make sure that there is personal professional growth and every specialist aligns with all the novelties on the market and perform on top.
- Employee motivation increase. HR outsourcing for small business is also responsible for making sure that the working environment is exactly what was expected by the employee when agreeing to accept the offer. This is important since we know if the person feels right at the position they are assigned to and comfortable in the team they belong to then the work is going to be done exactly as the description requires.
- Payroll. It’s been discussed a bit above when the compensation basis was touched. To add to the point, as a part of an HR function that can be successfully outsourced – using the proven software that enables exact track of the accounting numbers, so that not a single dime was missed on. Also, the legal sides (taxes, salaries versus hourly wages, etc.) of the financial compensation must comply with the employment law. Usually, outsourced companies know how to manage it with excellence.
- Background check. This service can also be outsourced via HR outsourcing. Small businesses might get in trouble because of overlooking this procedure. It is not only important to hire a top-notch professional, but also the one whose prior background will have no negative impact on the project or company’s life in general. After all, the employee must be trusted, otherwise, cooperation will not be possible.
- Safety education. Safety assurance is crucial for any workplace, even if you do not talk about some high-risk environments. There might be no danger working for a start-up, yet HR services make sure that every employee understands all the conditions of how to keep themselves safe the way no lawsuit may get born. As well as if there was some precedent that requires special attention and has to be explained to the employees, outsourced HR services small business should cover this educational moment.
How Outsourced HR Can Help Grow Your Business
Up to this moment, it has already become transparent that outsourced HR small business serving is inevitable. Small businesses, startups, and companies-about-to-thrive possess no such resource that will let them develop a strong HR in-house network. The HR department is already a “small business” that needs quite a bunch of resources to get developed and maintained in a format that can satisfy any current solutions.
Yet, it does not mean that the business is doomed to fail. Business process outsourcing works wonderfully in terms of covering for weak sides, leaving the remaining resource to develop the project or improve the existing one. By employing HR outsourcing the company will be able to enhance its employment experience and win in a multi-layered dimension.
Let’s walk through 7 major benefits of HR outsourcing companies for small businesses.
1. Directly paved way for a dedicated HR specialist or team
This access to a dedicated specialist makes it possible to hire a team of HR professionals who will be close to your business, meaning that the BPO company will offer the staff whose expertise directly interconnects with your company’s area. It will result in having the group of specialists knowing exactly what specialists your business requires at different stages of developing and entering the market. Additionally, by default owning the base of the greatest and most reliable candidates, HR outsourcing service providers will be able to employ close to 100% compatible specialists for the set business goal.
2. Industry best practice
Outsourced HR services imply automatic access to the best practices when it comes to finding specialists, screening, and deciding whether the chosen candidate is right up to a single requirement that the client sets. Cutting edge software, ways to bargain the most suitable price for all the sides involved, intricately built employment strategy that upgrades according to what the market asks for exactly today.
3. Better management and control
The HR outsourced department takes full responsibility for how the work is being done by employees and whether there might be certain remarks for improvement and growth. This way business owners and the team of creators free their time and energy for the project development instead of dealing with employment issues. The company provider manages all the human resource aspects, mitigating various kinds of the employment crisis.
4. Cooperation with grand providers improves the company’s image
When a reliable provider offers its services by providing professionals, not only the company wins from boarding top talents ( self-respected HR outsourcing for businesses manifest only such a type), but has an opportunity to connect with great clients. If an entrepreneur is not sure whether a small company can cope with the project the way it is meant to be, then this entrepreneur may be persuaded into fruitful cooperation simply because of knowing that the human potential was delivered via the company that demonstrates a strong professional image. This contributes to landing high-profile clients, being in the small business status.
5. Employee retention positive balance
If the HR infrastructure is developed according to all the latest tendencies, meaning that the department is there to address all the employment situations ( money, motivation, growth, impetus, help with adjustment, etc.) in the way that both employer and employees feel comfortable to continue cooperation, then there will not be a massive turnover observed. People will be willing to stay and it will save about 33% of that position’s salary for the company.
6. Client service relationships improvement
This idea does not even need commenting. HR department outsourcing for small business is accountable for finding the best professionals to do the job in the clearly defined area of expertise. Therefore, can there be any serious troubles if the professionals are on the mission? Sure, there is no limit to perfection, and client relationships are always a very subtle matter to administer, yet if the reliable talent acquisition provider equips the company with diligent specialists, it cuts down the issue by rising more than in half.
7. Better onboarding experience
Growing businesses and startups have to gain a strong reliable image among the candidates, since sometimes even impressive compensation may not influence the decision to join the project. If the in-house HR department does not exist or exist but at its full gear, then there must be addressing hr outsourcing companies for small businesses that will make it a much smoother experience of getting to the position and staying there. Small businesses and HR outsourcing aim at creating an environment for the employees favorable for wishing to do the job the best way they can.
This is not the whole list of benefits that are gained when the company decides to go for outsourced HR support. Priorities must be straight when planning the allocation of resources for growth. In the initial stages, it is indeed recommended to find a reliable BPO company with strong HR outsourcing services.
Mobilunity-BPO Is a Trustworthy HR Outsourcing Company
Mobilunity-BPO has begun paving its prominent way in outsourcing in 2010. Since then it has gained an excellent image of delivering professionals who align with business requirements and improve the existing business processes infrastructure. Starting as a marketing agency and in the due course, it turned into a highly-reputable outsourcing company. In 2017 there was a major shift in the company: Mobilunity-BPO moved to providing dedicated specialists who are ready to suggest cutting edge business solutions within the following business frames:
- recruiting and HR
- SEO outsourcing
- online research
- database management
- data entry
- MS Office outsourcing
The people-to-people approach makes Mobilunity-BPO a company for businesses to be willing to cooperate since human appreciation is a key to any success desired. Mobilunity-BPO demonstrates it at its fullest.
The client trusts because:
- 10 years + experience
- 1000+ completed projects
- 40+ customers worldwide
- 200+ highly-qualified employees
If to be precise with the RPO services, in particular, Mobilunity-BPO guarantees:
- fast and smooth employment process
- affordable prices
- the multifaceted range of options
- constant customer support
- top-level expertise
Mobilunity-BPO will provide the best HR and recruiting experience, creating a peaceful environment for the client-company to concentrate on the fulfilling creative sides of the project-in-progress.
Outsourcing HR for small businesses demonstrates a proactive and smart approach to doing business. Realizing that building in-house HR infrastructure takes time, money, and efforts that may not be affordable at the given moment, the business people set the priorities straight and choose the most profitable business option. HR outsourcing does not mean effortless and free of charge service, yet it means that you pay money for a guaranteed result and way less than it may be needed, decide one to hire people, taking the phone from the advertisement board.